Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dreaded Lurgi Strikes San Diego

Well, I do suppose that if I had taken up a brass instrument then maybe I would've gotten better sooner, but alas, I have been sick for this entire week!! I was unable to go to the gym at all this week due to feeling terrible, but I am starting to feel much better now. If all is well tomorrow, I am going to go to the gym. I'm going to have to take it easy this week at the gym so that I don't get a relapse of sickness. But after next week, my friend is going to start a circuit training schedule for me to do. I'm not entirely sure what it all entails, but I suppose I will find out soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Circuit training yesssssss....I have started some interval training.

Lightning_ said...

As soon as I get back into my routine, I think I'm going to start with the circuit training. I will let you know how it goes :)