Saturday, January 27, 2007

Future Me

So my friend from work has been helping me achieve my weight loss and fitness goals, told me awhile ago that I should find a picture of someone who I would like to model myself after. Well, the first girl I picked was some crazy fitness Olympian, and so my idea was shot down pretty early lol! But anyway, I couldn't find anyone who was what I wanted to look like, but I did find 2 different pictures out of some fitness magazines that I'd like to look like. Here they are:

I want to have this kind of lower body built. The abs are pretty crazy, but I think in the long term it is quite possible:

I'd like this kind of arm definition:


I realize of course that getting anywhere near these girls is going to be like 3 years or so away from now. I need to focus on losing the weight for now, but I wanted to have these posted as a reminder for myself as well as to have a tangible goal in view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet- Can those be my role models too?

Lightning_ said...

haha of course those can be your role models. Aren't they everyones?? I've got a couple of years to get close to that so we will see ;)