Thursday, March 01, 2007

I've gone to the gym!!!

Well, I've gone to the gym all week! It feels great going back to the gym! Although running has been a bit more difficult since I'm starting to get back into it again. This week I am only running 1 mile at a slower pace just so I don't injury myself since it's been a little while since I ran last. I keep looking down at how far I go every few seconds hoping that I've made it to the mile already lol... but nonetheless, it's been good to get back :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An entire week- congrats! I managed to have perfect attendance this week too. Today is my day off so I got a massage and am just lounging around.

Anonymous said...

Tati! You look fantastic! I almost did not recognize you! Congrats!

Jessica Gilliam

Lightning_ said...

Thanks Jessica! It's taken me awhile to get where I am, but it feels great :)