Sunday, September 09, 2007

Seems Like Forever

Seems like forever since I posted last. I suppose that it has to do with the fact that I haven't gone to the gym in a couple of weeks due to job hunting. Well, I've held a constant weight because I've been eating good these couple of weeks I haven't been going, but I'm back at the gym starting today. I went in and did a light arm workout, and I felt like a little girl because I was stuck using the 10 pounds, but I don't want to hurt myself my first day back lol. Anyway, I'm back into and yes I did find another job and so I start that in 2 weeks. Can't wait :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little girl, lol. I just finished a week of leave and I feel like a slob. I went to the gym today and dragged myself through my usually peppy run. But now we're both back on track, right?