Sunday, January 06, 2008

January Workout Schedule

So after my husband and I talked about going on a trip this year for our 5th wedding anniversary, I have a new determination to look good for our trip since our possible trip destinations are probably going to be somewhere in Mexico in the summer. Anyway, with that in mind, I have come up with my January workout schedule, and as soon as I am done posting this, I will also post my January food schedule as well. I would like to focus a bit more on the running this year, but also keeping to my weights. I love lifting so I am not going to get away with that, but I think instead of lifting heavy, I am going to lift lighter but with more reps. We will see how it goes.

Monday
Arms
Back
1 Mile Run
Tuesday
Elliptical
1.5 Mile Run
Stairs
Wednesday
Chest
Shoulders
1 Mile Run
Thursday
Bike
2 Mile Run
Elliptical
Friday
Elliptical
Legs
Abs
Saturday
Outside bike ride or 3 mile outside run
Sunday
Rest

No comments: