Sunday, January 06, 2008

January Food Schedule

Here is the food schedule that I have put together for January. I will probably add or change things to this as time goes on, but for now, this works out best for me.

Monday thru Friday
5:30 am - Protein Shake + Vitamins
6:30 am - Bagel w/ Jam
9:00 am - Breakfast Bar or Yogurt
11:00 am - Sandwich(turkey, mustard, whole grain bread, cheese) with fruit
2:00 pm - String Cheese
5:00 pm - Crackers
6:30-7:00 pm - Small low carb dinner

Saturday and Sunday
(this is hard to figure out what to eat since I don't usually have a structured weekend but here is what I've tried to come up with so far)
9ish am - Breakfast Bar + Vitamins
12ish pm - Small Lunch or Jamba Juice
2:30ish pm - Fruit or crackers
5:30ish pm - Small low carb dinner

And with all of this I have to remember to try to say NO to the following:
Coffee
Coffee Pastries
Ice Cream
Dipped Cones
Soda
Beer

No comments: