Monday, February 18, 2008

Keep on Keeping on!!

I think one of the hardest things in this whole weightloss journey is to just keep going. It seems so simple, yet it is the hardest thing to do and which is why there is such a high number of overweight people in the United States. If we could only become discipline enough then we wouldn't have this problem.

Anyway, I just wanted to encourage you to keep on keeping on! You owe it to yourself, and only getting past our laziness can we make gains. It is so easy to get complacent and say "well, I will eat this bad thing just today." But it's those decisions that keep us from our goals. I of course am very guilty of all of this which is why I need to remind myself all the time, and so I figured I would remind you as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fortunately good things can become habits too.

Buy and Sell Items said...

Hi,
Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Car Tracking System said...

Nice Sharing!
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.

E-Learning Software India said...

Hi,
I have read your post and I admire the information which you offered here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!

Best SEO Company said...

Hi,
I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Video Chat Script said...

Hi,
I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!