Monday, November 17, 2008

Ode to the Gym

If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you will realize that I have obviously not been posting.  I have a thousand excuses for why I haven't been posting, exercising, eating right, but first and foremost, it is my own doing...

Since I started at my last company a year ago September, I have repeatedly failed to go back to the gym and because of that I have been "eh what's another coffee drink or dessert?"... Stupid me of course!!  Believe me I know... I know... and because of my own pitfalls, I have gained more weight than I would like to admit.

But anyway, I have switched jobs again and now I am less stressed and feel like I have more time on my hands, so back to the gym I go!  Today is my 2nd day back, and I feel so completely out of shape and very sore lol.... but I love it so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work.

Amazing Love said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

rolex gmt replica

Edinburgh Flats said...

Just stopped by your blog by coincidence. Really nice! I'll keep reading it!

lord of the ocean said...

How interesting ideas! It is very meaningful to many people. Jon to read now. Quickly!