Sunday, February 18, 2007

Saturday Fun

My husband and I made a new goal this year and that was to have some sort of outdoor activity on Saturday's. Yesterday we ended up going to Torrey Pines again, and we walked up the road to get to the top like we had done before, but this time I was not dieing when we finally reached the top lol... I remember when we went last I was so tired from just walking up the hill to get to the top, but this time that was not the case! I wasn't even out of breath :) It's amazing what happens when you exercise regularly.. Here are some pictures from our day yesterday!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..that is amazing. How fantastically beautiful. Today I thought of you on my long run, which was a breeze. Why was it a breeze? Because Andy sent me the VENGA BOYS for Valentine's. I put it on my nano and I was rockin'.

Lightning_ said...

Venga boys while running!! Why didn't I think of that one! Brilliant!! haha