Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snowboarding

So my husband and mine active weekend this past weekend was to go up to Big Bear and snowboard. Well, I have never been to the snow in my entire life so we thought it was a good idea if I got a lesson on how to snowboard. WELL, that was all well and good in the beginning, but by the end of the 2 hour lesson I was (still am) in a lot of pain from the constant falling. Now I hear it takes about 3 days before you catch on to how to snowboard, but BOY is it painful.

Anyway, because of my little snowboarding adventure, my shoulder, knees, arms, legs and pretty much every part of my body hurts (not sore just pain), but especially my left shoulder. I am slightly better today than I was yesterday, but I really can't get back into the gym until my body heals from my snowboarding attempt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why despite three actual trips to the mountains, ostensibly to snow board, I have never actually made it out of the lodge.

Lightning_ said...

I especially don't blame you after what I went through on Sunday!!!