Thursday, April 05, 2007

Gym and maybe sickness?

I've gone to the gym every day but today because of my work schedule so I am going to let this be my rest day. My husband, Chris, has had a cold for the last week or so, and I think that I might be catching it :( because I have a sore throat today. I'm hoping that the reason for the sore throat is the lack of sleep the last 2 days so I am going to get to bed early tonight and I hope that the sore throat is gone in the morning so that I can once again go to the gym.

Actually, tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend of mine who I used to work with and we are going to do a leg workout. It should be fun although I really enjoy working my arms when I go to the gym with someone new, but I did arms on Monday so that is right out. Honestly, I am quite sore today and probably the rest of the week as my body adjusts to the weight lifting again, but I'm sure I will get over that soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good news is working out revs up your immune system. Circulates all your white blood cells and lymph, etc.

Lightning_ said...

Yeah I just need to be sure not to over do it at the gym until I get over this cold. But I have been going to the gym everyday :)