Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sports Nutrition Class

I enrolled and went to my first sports nutrition class that they offer at the junior college where I live. I am so excited about the class!! I am going to finally learn the science and applicability of nutrition in sports and in just every day life.

I usually get asked by people what I do or how I eat to lose weight. I usually tell them what has worked for me, but I think nutritional needs are very individual. I can give them ideas like "Well don't eat that chocolate cake", but that is basic knowledge that I think everyone knows that eating chocolate cake is not good for you. So, by taking this class I will be able to learn exactly what fuel your body needs to function properly and efficiently, and give good solid advice to people when they ask me. I don't want to just respond "This is what I did and it worked for me."

I am going to learn SO much!! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God I'm soooooo jealous. I really hope to get an exercise science degree some day.

Lightning_ said...

Oh it's so exciting Rebecca! I feel like a sponge soaking all the information in lol