Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Albertson's Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt

Awhile back I had posted about not liking yogurt. So I finally got the courage to try different brands of yogurt because I had only had the yoplait brand. So I tried all of the following:

Blueberry Yoplait Yogurt
Chocolate Whips Yoplait Yogurt
Lucern Plain Yogurt
Lucern Vanilla Yogurt
Ralph's Fruit on the Bottom Blueberry Yogurt
Albertson's Fruit on the Bottom Blueberry Yogurt
Albertson's Vanilla Yogurt

Now, I very much disliked all of the above except for the Albertson's Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt. All the others have a disgusting sour flavor to them which I can't stand (although I'm sure you dissagree with me on this but oh well). Even the Albertson's Vanilla Yogurt is not good either. I don't know what it is that they put in the Albertson's Fruit on the bottom, but it is hella good... haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fruit on the bottom" that's my grandma's favorite kind of yogurt! ha...

Lightning_ said...

haha! your grandma is probably way cool..