Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The aMazing Title

I've been able to get into the gym all week! It's been wonderful being able to go! I started off by just running 1 mile on Monday. Tuesday I worked biceps and ran 1.5 miles, and today I worked triceps and ran 2.0 miles. I am going to run 2.5 miles tomorrow, and I hope to run 3.0 miles on Friday outside at the Miramar Lake. I heard from a friend that it is a nice run and that it has mile markers. I'm somewhat uncertain if I will be able to be ready to run my 5k since it is only a few more weeks away, but I'm going to work hard for it.

Well, I ended up gaining that 4.5 pounds that I had lost, so I am back at an even 50 pounds again, but I have worked out a new diet plan that I will detail out below that I am going to stick to. I hope to get back those pounds by the end of 2 weeks from this past Monday. Here is my new diet plan:

5 am (if I actually wake up on time haha) - Protein Shake or Breakfast Bar
8 am - Protein Bar
11 am - Yogurt (Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt Rocks!!! Don't even diss it Luis...)
2 pm - Sandwich & Apple
6-7 pm - Small Dinner

No comments: