Saturday, November 04, 2006

GYM

I finally went to the gym!!! Oh boy!! Here was my workout after much debate:

1 mile run @ 1% incline
3 laps @ 4.5 mph
1 lap @ 5.0 mph

20 Stairs on the actual stairmaster thing @ level 5

Leg Curls
1x15 @ 30 pounds
1x13 @ 35 pounds
1x10 @ 40 pounds

Leg Extensions
1x15 @ 30 pounds
1x11 @ 35 pounds
1x9 @ 40 pounds

My goal was to make 15 pounds but to fail on the last two sets. Anyway, it felt really good to be in the gym. Going to the gym just helps out in my outlook and perspective for the day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just looked at your Torrey Pines pics; now I really want to get Dale out there for an afternoon hike. Thanks for including them.

KW

Lightning_ said...

You two should really get out there. It was beautiful, and right now is the time to go because the weather is gorgeous. Anyway, I hope you guys have fun going :)