Sunday, December 31, 2006

GPS Distance Tracker

I am so excited about this! I was given money for Christmas this year, and so I went on the hunt to look for a portable GPS distance tracker that I could wear like a watch. I looked everywhere, and I finally found one at Frye's (go figure right? haha). Anyway, it's an R300 Navman GPS specifically made for running. I just got it today, but I am planning on using it to go running outside during the weekdays and then I can know exactly how far I have run or will run. This way I can run in much more populated areas than at the lake and know exactly how far and how fast I've run :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm so jealous. Those things are so cool. I would love to be able to quantify stuff like that.

Lightning_ said...

haha... I love it! I'm so excited about it. I'm going to start running along the beach and that way I can know exactly how far and how fast I've gone :)