Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New Schedule

So I've come up with a new schedule with Luis' help... and so here it is!

Sunday: Run 3 miles at the Lake
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Morning- Run 2-3 miles
Afternoon- Weights, Run a fast mile, Climb as many stairs in 5
minutes
Tuesday, Thursday: Morning only- Weights, Run 2-3 miles
Saturday: Rest Day

And for my new eating schedule:

5:00 am - Protein Shake or Breakfast Bar
8:00 am - Protein Bar
11:00 am: M,W,F- Yogurt
T,TH - Sandwhich & Apple
3:00 pm - MWF- Sandwhich & Apple
T,TH- Yogurt
6:00 pm- Small Dinner

I've been able to stick to the meal plan pretty good, but going to the gym twice a day is going to proof tough. But I am going to stick with it so that I can hit my goal of weighing somewhere around 145 pounds by summer.

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Thats a very good workout. It reminds me of fit for life. Good luck

Lightning_ said...

Thanks Tom! I've got 46 pounds to go by the summer so I am hoping that this workout and eating pattern will help me get there. But not only help me the rest of my life.

What is fit for life? Is that a fitness program?

Thanks again for posting :)