Sunday, October 29, 2006

Back in Action

I finally went back to the gym today! After about a 2 week lapse, I was able to get into the gym since I wasn't going into work today. I have a feeling that I won't be able to go back into the gym until next weekend, but being able to go at all is a huge stress reliever for me.

Since I hadn't been to the gym in 2 weeks, I took it easy today and only did cardio. I ran 1 mile @ 1% incline @ 4.5 mph, 20 stairs, and abs. I was thinking that I would maybe have a legs day today, but my husband and I are going to go out hiking this afternoon so I didn't want to be miserable with sore legs so I decided only to do cardio. Anyway, we are going to take pictures of our hike today, and I will post about that when we get back :)

I weighed myself today to see where I was because I have been out for awhile, but I am still at 54.5 pounds of weight loss. I've been living off of coffee for the last couple of weeks trying to get my projects done at work, but I am going to try my hardest to stop that habit this week as it does nothing for my goals.

No comments: