Sunday, October 01, 2006

Music Play List

I bought a I-pod shuffle a couple of months ago, and it makes a world of difference when you are in the gym and can go into your own little world listening to your music. I would recommend to anyone that they get some sort of music device that they can bring to the gym. My shuffle with the arm band cost me $100 bucks, but it is definately worth it. My friend kept telling me how wonderful it was to have it at the gym. I of course didn't really believe him until I got my own, and now I would definately have to agree. Anyway, I wanted to post the music that I listen to that helps me get through my workout faster and more pumped than when I didn't have my shuffle:

(These are in no particular order, as my shuffle automatically shuffles the songs anyway)

Guitar Date by The 5,6,7,8's
Dream Boy by The 5,6,7,8's
Alcohol by Barenaked Ladies
Shadow Stabbing by Cake
Nugget by Cake
You Turn the Screws by Cake
Zombie by The Cranberries
Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie
Goodbye Earl by Dixie Chicks
Some Days You Gotta Dance by Dixie Chicks
In My Head by The Echoing Green
Showerhead by Eve 6
Death Valley Queen by Flogging Molly
Jacqueline by Franz Ferdinand
The Dark of the Matinee by Franz Ferdinand
This Fire by Franz Ferdinand
Killing Me Softly by Funny G.
Last Living Souls by Gorillaz
Running Out of Time by Hot Hot Heat
Soldier in a Box by Hot Hot Heat
If You Don't, Don't by Jimmy Eat World
Your Man by Josh Turner
How Forever Feels by Kenny Chesney
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
3 AM by Matchbox Twenty
The World At Large by Modest Mouse
Staring At the Sun by The Offspring
Get Over It by OK Go
The Cup of Life by Ricky Martin
Ojos Asi by Shakira
Baby Girl by Sugerland
Hypnotize by Systam of a Down
On a Night Like This by Trick Pony
Beverly Hills by Weezer
You're Pretty Good Looking by The White Stripes
Apple Blossom by The White Stripes
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
The Hardest Button to Button by The White Stripes
Hypnotize by The White Stripes
Blue Orchid by The White Stripes
The Denial Twist by The White Stripes
Hotel Yorba by The White Stripes
Woman by Wolfmother
Leave the Pieces by the Wreckers

No comments: