Sunday, October 29, 2006

Torrey PInes Afternoon Hike

Well my husband and I decided to spend some quality time with each other by going hiking. Neither one of us had been the to the Torrey Pines Reserve before, and we had both heard that it was beautiful so we decided to go. It was so much fun walking around and enjoying the beautiful San Diego weather. Here are some photos from our day :) Enjoy!

Me sitting on a Bench on one of the Trails:



The sun over the ocean was breathtaking:



Check out the Gliders catching air currents:



Here is the view from the Highest Point:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome hike wasn't it? And the day was as lovely as you are. I am glad that we went and spent that time out of doors. I hope we can find time to do it again soon.

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! I am so happy for you. And those pictures are grrrrreat.

Lightning_ said...

Hey guys! Thanks for posting :) That hike was so much fun! We weill have to do that again sometime. Rebecca, remember our crazy hike up the hill behind my parents house that we did oh so long ago? At least we made it back huh? haha..