Monday, October 02, 2006

So many posts, and so little responses lol

Well, I didn't meet my goal of 11 pounds although I wasn't too far off. I lost a total of 6 pounds since my last weigh day, and I think I attribute it mostly to the last couple of weeks when I wasn't able to get into the gym very often. Anyway, I was a little bummed to say the least, but all and all, I have a lost an even 50 pounds since I started back in January. I realize that 50 pounds is an accomplishment as I am now officially half way to my goal of losing 100 pounds, but it still doesn't feel like I've accomplished very much.

Anyway, my friend helped me put together a much more aggressive dieting plan for this coming month, and I plan to make up the 5 pounds that I didn't get today by November 2nd. So I've got 4 more weeks to make up the difference of my original goal for today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think so little responses because people were scared away by your "Music Playlist?"

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! You might not feel/see the 50 pounds because you see yourself every day but I almost didn’t recognize you. You look great! You don’t always get to choose how much you lose in a certain amount of time but the important part is that you are still losing.

-Lexi

Anonymous said...

50 is a great accomplishment; I agree with Lexi when you see yourself each day its hard to see what others see. You look beautiful!
You might be down but keep going on with the plan..step by step. To be down for awhile and still push thru it day by day is what you are doing and that is how your goal is met. Others would stay stuck. The difference between success and failure is perseverance and you have it !! Kathleen

Lightning_ said...

Thank you for your encouragement! The most difficult part in all of this is to keep going, and after sticking with it so long, it is much easier to continue which I will do. I really appreciate the encouragement because like I said it's hard to really see the differenced sometimes.