Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Progress

As I progress through achieving my weight loss goals, I have gotten lots of comments from different people wondering if I'm losing to much weight or if I even eat. So I wanted to give everyone a refresher on where/when I started this journey and where I have come:

If you read my "The Beginning" blog archived in August, you will notice that I have lost the 50 pounds over the last 10 months by eating healthy and exercising. That is really the only good and safe way to lose weight. Also for my height and body type, I should ideally weigh somewhere around 130-140 pounds. When I started my weight loss journey, I was at 246 pounds therefore me wanting lose 100 pounds is rather reasonable and would put me where I should've been all along (so only 50 more to go! lol).

It annoys me that this blog won't automatically let you see my archived posts (but I suppose that's why they archive it) so every now and then I will put reminders like this up so that you and I can remember where I've come and where I am planning on going.

No comments: