Friday, September 15, 2006

Late Evening workout....

I didn't end up going to the gym until about 8 pm tonight which is a bummer, but at least I still went as I was debating whether or not to go. My friend advised me not to run today as my knees were in a bit of pain yesterday (they feel fine today) so I did not run. I need to build up the strength in my legs as I felt that I could keep running the other day, but my legs were so tired. Anyway, here was my leg workout:

10 minutes Elliptical: Level 4 ~ 80 rpm

Leg Press Machine

3x20 @ 100 pounds, 120 pounds last 2 sets

Leg Curl Machine
3x20 @ 35 pounds each set

Leg Extension Machine
3x20 @ 30 pounds each set

Seated Calf Raises
3x15 @ 25 pounds each set

Abs
30 forward crunches
20 medicine ball work
10 V crunches
rest
20 side crunches
20 medicine ball work
10 V crunches
rest
20 side crunches to the other side
20 medicne ball work
10 v crunches

I got this free ab workout DVD in the mail after mailing in so many upc from the Kellog breakfast bar boxes. They show you had to do some crazy ab work. I am hoping soon that I will be able to get through one of their workouts as it is pretty hard to do. I will probably start going through that tomorrow. Until tomorrow, Happy working out to you!

No comments: