Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekly Schedule

I have been asked recently by different people what my schedule is like for the gym each week. So I decided that I would detail it out for anyone interested. (Note: this is my schedule when I have time to go to the gym and my work isn't crazy):

Monday:
Arms & Cardio
Tuesday:
Back & Cardio
Wednesday:
Legs & Cardio
Thursday:
Chest/Shoulders & Cardio
Friday/Saturday:
All Cardio
Sunday:
Rest Days = light cardio workout

This way I can target one muscle group each day and then I give them a full week before working them again. Some weeks I mix the order around a bit depending on what I feel like working out, but that is pretty much the routine. The different workouts that I post throughout the blog are the different routines that I go through on each of those days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this... it helps to know the routine overview... :) Keep it up!

Lightning_ said...

I'm glad it helps :) That is my whole goal. If there is anything you want to ask, feel free :)