Monday, September 18, 2006

Update

Good Evening Everyone,

Well I'm back into the routine of things as Monday rolls around. Today I went through the same bicep workout that I did last week, but I only ran 1 mile. I felt pretty good actually running, but I have noticed that I am not as strong as I would like to be, but I know that as I lose the weight I am also losing strength which I have to continue to build. Due to my work schedule, I won't be able to go to the gym until the evening so I might miss a post here and there this week as it is a busy week for me. Anyway, really nothing new to report other than my October 2nd weigh day is coming right around the corner! 11 more pounds here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am rooting for you on October 2nd...and that is so close to October 28th.

Lightning_ said...

Thanks!! hahaha John... are you okay john?!?! haha