Friday, September 22, 2006

Update Update

Sorry for no posts... I actually haven't been able to go to the gym since Monday and now it's Friday!! ACK, not so good for my goal day, but I'm going to hit the gym regularly starting tomorrow. Work has just been crazy and I started taking a class so I wasn't able to go this week. So leaving home at 5:30 am and then working until 6-6:30 pm then with class and traffic, I haven't been getting home until 9 pm and I've just come home and crashed. SO, this coming week I've got things figured out and I'm going to get back to the gym, but just to let you know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9/22 update update....I like that you are going back to the gym. Many people think after missing a few days they are doomed so why try again. Successful people believe no matter how many days missed at the gym, they just get back on track. Then the missed days are forgotten and behind us.
Keep on keepin on.
Tues.night KW

Lightning_ said...

Thanks! I really appreciate the encouragement. Sometimes I need to be reminded that I just have to keep going. I think 80% of the battle is just motivating yourself to get to the gym.